Women Grievances Cell
Sexual harassment of women at organization includes, but is not limited to, the following acts:
Objective of the cell
- physical contact and advances
- demand or request for sexual favors
- sexual remarks
- Sending obscene mails, messages etc.
- showing any pornography, or
- any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature
- To facilitate a gender-sensitive and congenial working environment at NIT Delhi so that women employees and female students are not subjected to gender specific discrimination or sexual harassment.
- To share awareness and sensitivity to this important issue amongst all concerned.
Faculty Incharge: Ms. Nonita Sharma
- Ms.Shashi Oveid (General Member
Secretary, YWCAold Delhi)
- Dr. Rikmantra Basu
- Dr. Anuj K Sharma
- Dr. Manisha Singh
- Dr. Gareema Sanaman
Procedure to file/report a complaint :The complainant will have to submit a written and signed complaint addressed to the Women Cell. Any woman employee academic/ non - academic (including contractual, casual and temporary) and female student of NIT Delhi can approach the Cell.
Contact email: email@example.com